Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

No sniveling just means don't cry about it. Chicky's word is final on any decision, so no whining if you don't win.

Sorry, I reserve my constitutional right to sniveling.....Chicky.....

sol244-dont-tread-on-me.-liberty-or-death.-land-of-the-free.-t-shirt.-2_dtomlandoffreehomebrave.213.jpg

Even though technically my answer is right I know its not what she is looking for... I showed my age with my answer though. :)

I don't know. If you quote another movie in a movie I would have to say the original movie takes precedence but I am not Chicky.

Even though technically my answer is right I know its not what she is looking for... I showed my age with my answer though. :)

I did the same thing, didn't say Black Widow.

Bet that's what the prize is though. I don't think Hot Toys ever made a 1/6 David & Josh computer figure combo. :lol

Kinda wishing there was flex pay with paypal at the moment. lol

Chicky is at times tricky with her contests. So even though she is referring to being an Avenger, she could be looking for could be something different for the answer.

Chicky: instigator, temptress, trickster, queen of mind games. It's in the dictionary. See for yourself.

Back