Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

Oh god boys, I did the thriller video thing. It's terrible, short and my only saving grace is you can't see my face so I won't die from embrassment.

I missed the 6am code... because I fell asleep at 5am lol

The codes are morning noon and night, to give international fans a chance. If they were all just 9-5 PST, people in other parts of the world wouldn't have a chance.

I'm only 3/6, I missed that first 10 minute code and both of the overnight codes.

I think I entered it wrong, and like you went classic, the more I think about it the wronger it feels....

Perfect contest LOL

I went modern, just because it felt more likely to be right, but I could be completely wrong. (And also, I had no idea what the classic actor's name was.)

Still don't get Chicky's "sniveling" reference.

I went modern, just because it felt more likely to be right, but I could be completely wrong. (And also, I had no idea what the classic actor's name was.)

Chicky hates whining and groveling in all forms, and has 'no sniveling' baked into all her contest rules, terms, and conditions for as long as I can remember.

Well the post says a lot of things about being an Avenger.

No sniveling just means don't cry about it. Chicky's word is final on any decision, so no whining if you don't win.

Oh okay, good, because I was worried "snivelling" might be some kind of clue I couldn't figure out.

(No sniveling here, I'm 4 for 6 on codes and my awesome Terminator 2 T800 just came in from a board member! Very happy here.)

Well the post says a lot of things about being an Avenger.

Chicky is at times tricky with her contests. So even though she is referring to being an Avenger, she could be looking for could be something different for the answer.

Riddle me this and you might win
an Avenger to kick your ass in!

Who said,"Shall we play a game?"
Character, actor and movie name!
Email me with sub: Avenger, with your contact info and board name. [email protected]
Posted: 8:15am PT 10/28/14
Ends: 11am PT 10/28/14

Sniveling is not an option.

Even though technically my answer is right I know its not what she is looking for... I showed my age with my answer though. :)

The codes are morning noon and night, to give international fans a chance. If they were all just 9-5 PST, people in other parts of the world wouldn't have a chance.

I'm only 3/6, I missed that first 10 minute code and both of the overnight codes.

Bingo, same deal for me too. I missed the first one because i kept putting an I in instead of a 1 and I missed this morning's one by 2 minutes of waking up late...:gah:

Chicky is very particular that you get EVERYTHING on a contest entry. If you didn't do every single thing listed, you're out. She does a lot of contests on Twitter where the first few people to answer win, and it takes half an hour to get a winner because people miss something.

Oh okay, good, because I was worried "snivelling" might be some kind of clue I couldn't figure out.

(No sniveling here, I'm 4 for 6 on codes and my awesome Terminator 2 T800 just came in from a board member! Very happy here.)
People on statue forum are saying there were 7 codes. Apparently there were 3 yesterday.

Both answers are right, if I went with the other answer I'd feel I was still wrong LOL

Only Chicky will be right, well an whoever wins.

Back