Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: H8RRY for $5

Text group would be awesome. I only have my mail pushed to my phone every 30 minutes

Sounds like fetch. Push should be real-time. That's kind of an issue with mine too, my mail server is IMAP and iOS doesn't support IMAP IDLE (used for push). I'm thinking of installing something to deal with that though.

Well, once we start a group convo the phone numbers wouldn't all have to be added again to text everyone.

Sounds like fetch. Push should be real-time. That's kind of an issue with mine too, my mail server is IMAP and iOS doesn't support IMAP IDLE (used for push). I'm thinking of installing something to deal with that though.

Yup. Same.

The mail on my iphone will only do it in 15 minute intervals (if at all). I downloaded the gmail iOS app and that one ended up being real time. The only problem with that is, you can't adjust the alerts or bells on it. It goes off once and really isn't that loud. If I'm sound a sleep or in the other room, I never hear it.

That's what I want, fetch. I don't use push cause it drains the battery too much.

Damn. Missed the last code. Just need 1 more. Hopefully I'll get the next one.

I'm doing push. Screw the battery, it's only a week anyway.

I'm down for texting too!

I'm down for texting. Email is working for me perfectly though

That is the Best idea Yet.. I have missed two codes so you can count me in for sure,I don't get my emails on my cell phone like most people so this would be GREAT ,lmk how I can help

Any idea who won the Marvel contest? Says tagged in a thread, but who knows what that means lol.

I'm in for the texting or whatever it's called

Back