Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: H8RRY for $5

Jesus if you factor in today's rps and cottons triple rewards , he's only costing me $100

Yeah, too good man. I am not going to lie if roadblock gets the same deal I might forget about his awful elbow.

They'll remain in your account after Spooktacular is over. I still have the ones from last year (I can tell since I haven't bought anything since)

Thank you!

Sideshow caught me slipping. Missed out!!

I missed it. ****!

Would it be ok to ask if someone would text me codes when available? I could return the favor if i see one too!

Please?

I won't share your number, I won't send you naked pics. Promise.

But seriously, pm me?

Seriously, we should put together a group or something that texts each other once codes show up. :lol

Yeah, too good man. I am not going to lie if roadblock gets the same deal I might forget about his awful elbow.

$100 for a toy fair exclusive is stupid to not get. His ttm 19 body alone I almost bought for $75!

Damn, Ive been looking consistently checking this thread, I step away for a second to sort the mail, now its one of those
Freaking short timed code. :banghead

Got my five bucks, off to play piano with my Son for a bit.

See how I did that? ;)

When are they going to announce the batman winner?
The contest ended hours ago.

If you entered, you should tweet a dozen times or so, in a kind of annoying way and imply they're taking too long. With any luck that will be one less person and I'll have a better chance of winning. :) Hehehe.

Yeah I missed the h8rry code too... was on the phone, saw it 20 minutes after it was posted so I must have just been too late. Darn!

I'm thinking it's being judged cause there were two other handles on the original post. So maybe some extra time for that. There was some dream contest early this morning but no prize or winner announced.

I'll join the text group if someone is really going to start one. I'm up at 4 AM PT so I can catch the early morning ones.

Text group would be awesome. I only have my mail pushed to my phone every 30 minutes

Same. I missed one by meer minutes.

I'll text a few people. If it gets to be to many though I have to draw a line somewhere

Back