Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

The back of my phone is literally melting the case [emoji14]

^^ Same :lol my battery is dying on set.

Idk if it applies to you guys, but a few ppl have had issues entering codes on the Spook page via cell phones, myself inc (Galaxy S4). Don't wanna see you miss out.

I understand you get points on what you spend, but it's odd how my Echo & Fives was calculated. Double points on what I spent would've been 270 points. Instead they started by giving me the full 360 points based on the regular price but subtracted SINGLE points off in the amount of the coupon value of $45. So I got 315.

I misread your post the first (and second) time through, but you're right, it is an odd way to calculate the extra rewards. They're giving you the regular set of points (after deducting the coupon), then an extra set of points based on the original price before the coupon.

Interesting...Thanks for pointing that out.

Shawn was asleep.
The email should of gone to everyone subscribed.

It did not come to me. Luckily I checked this thread first thing when I woke up, so I got the points anyway. But I subscribed last year and had the confirmation email sent by Shawn this year, and still didn't get the 1st or 3rd email alerting to the codes. Not complaining in any way, just giving a heads up about it:).

Looks like I need to back my alarm up this week to 5am, stupid 5:30 wake up time cost me the points!

strange, so I ordered Amber yesterday and got the same points they advertised, but then on Tonto this morning I only got points based on the final price...

Aumakau, could you tell me exactly how many points it gave you for Tonto? Problem is I had to have SSC place my order over the phone because of a web site error. I only got 138 points, so I want to contact them to tell them what a normal order for Tonto with the Spook coupon should have gotten.

You hit the little arrow (first icon under the tweet) and then just type in your answer and hit "Tweet."

Regardless of your answer, you ALWAYS MUST INCLUDE THE HASHTAG otherwise your entry is void. So #SCBat, or whatever. Just reply to their tweet, include your answer/photo/whatever and INCLUDE THE HASHTAG.

Thank you.

I'm getting old cause this new fangled social media stuff baffles my mind

Last edited:

Idk if it applies to you guys, but a few ppl have had issues entering codes on the Spook page via cell phones, myself inc (Galaxy S4). Don't wanna see you miss out.

Cheers fella, I will take a look :)

Chicky just gave away fifteen in RPs for guessing the amount of pins in the Pinhead statue.

Aumakau, could you tell me exactly how many points it gave you for Tonto? Problem is I had to have SSC place my order over the phone because of a web site error. I only got 138 points, so I want to contact them to tell them what a normal order for Tonto with the Spook coupon should have gotten.

508 points = $25.40

never order over the phone, they told me before online deals can only be placed online that they can't duplicate points, free shipping, discounts or something over the phone as their entry system is different.

Does anyone else have "that thing" Robopredinator was taking about previously, can you PM if so? :duff thanks

Edit: Received, thanks!

Last edited:
Back