Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

You hit the little arrow (first icon under the tweet) and then just type in your answer and hit "Tweet."

Make sure to pay attention to the question/contest, as a lot of them require that your reply include whatever # they want. Like #SCBat for example.

For about a week or so, this thread will have more mileage than the countless HT IM* threads in the section. Feels good just for a change!

*official IM whore fyi.

I don't believe so, normally that is the case, but they are advertising that you still get X points AFTER all discounts, and on my orders so far the points show up correctly in "pending points". I think this is only for spooktacular items though, after its over it will go back to points on amount after discounts...

My mistake; these extra rewards are mucking up the numbers a bit. I keep forgetting they advertise an actual amount on item pages whereas they have "double/triple rewards" everywhere else on the site. I dug through an old order for the Tony Stark Mechanic when it had $50 in rewards, and it took off 1 point for each dollar of a coupon as well. So it's not just Spook, it seems to be something that happens whenever they have extra rewards attached (and advertise a specific reward amount).

My account says 900 something pending points on the set

Is it 918, perchance? That'd make sense given the discussion thus far.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT & L3T314 for $5

They sold out of the 1/4 scale, why would they stop making those?
Well you have to consider more than the fact that something sold out. Production was likely determined in large part by pre-order levels, so they estimated production to meet ultimate demand. That could mean 1,000 or 20,000, and that number will feed into cost-benefit calculations moving forward. My reasoning is based on the fact that, 2-3 years ago (?) we saw announcements out the wazoo for 1/4 scale figures from the Avengers, Terminator, Predator, etc., and what came from all of it? Two figures so far, with nothing announced newly in, what, a year and a half? Chances are that line has pretty much gone the way of the dinosaur. Someone said they are supposedly revealing a new 1/4 scaler in the near future, but I haven't heard much about it, and HT are notorious for not following through on promises.

^^50% off with free shipping and double points please! :yess:

Need more red bull

Make sure to pay attention to the question/contest, as a lot of them require that your reply include whatever # they want. Like #SCBat for example.

Regardless of your answer, you ALWAYS MUST INCLUDE THE HASHTAG otherwise your entry is void. So #SCBat, or whatever. Just reply to their tweet, include your answer/photo/whatever and INCLUDE THE HASHTAG.

Aumakua, can you post how many points are pending for either Tonto, Barney Ross or Jake Sully if you ordered them? If you could post points for any of the items you ordered I'd be curious to see it to see if they calculated the same way my Echo & Fives did. Or PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

strange, so I ordered Amber yesterday and got the same points they advertised, but then on Tonto this morning I only got points based on the final price...

based on that I wouldn't count on points as advertised, take the 5-10-15% and calculate it with the final check out price (they are still honoring the double//triple points at least).

I understand you get points on what you spend, but it's odd how my Echo & Fives was calculated. Double points on what I spent would've been 270 points. Instead they started by giving me the full 360 points based on the regular price but subtracted SINGLE points off in the amount of the coupon value of $45. So I got 315.

I misread your post the first (and second) time through, but you're right, it is an odd way to calculate the extra rewards. They're giving you the regular set of points (after deducting the coupon), then an extra set of points based on the original price before the coupon.

The back of my phone is literally melting the case [emoji14]

Back