Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't find it in the Play Store, the Phoney Phantoms Android update isn't compatible with your device. I had to use my wife's phone, which is a couple years newer than mine.

Yeah, the PC shows that it's not available on any of the tablets. :confused:

Just as well I got the $25 from the Enhance game yesterday. :)

Well, when they get around to adding the points. :unsure:

Do we have to redownload Phoney Phantoms to get the update
I went to the play store just now and after searching for the game, the update is there. A reset game button is in the game and after resting the game and playing the first levels, the new reward code worked!

Yeah, the PC shows that it's not available on any of the tablets. :confused:

Just as well I got the $25 from the Enhance game yesterday. :)

Well, when they get around to adding the points. :unsure:
Speaking of, I'm counting rewards now to move with this purchase. Has SS been good with posting new Spook rewards to accounts within 24hrs or should we be expecting an influx right after Spook ends (and my rewards expire 😆)

Speaking of, I'm counting rewards now to move with this purchase. Has SS been good with posting new Spook rewards to accounts within 24hrs or should we be expecting an influx right after Spook ends (and my rewards expire 😆)

No idea. Alex used to be good at adding rewards quickly, but he jumped ship.

What rewards are you waiting on? Everything so far this spook has been the old codes that enter into your rewards immediately. And the codes you get from the game are the same. They'll show the minute you enter them.

What rewards are you waiting on? Everything so far this spook has been the old codes that enter into your rewards immediately. And the codes you get from the game are the same. They'll show the minute you enter them.

Rewards earned from things like Sideshow.live games have to be added manually.

Back