Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mother would be horrified.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!!"

Norman_Mother.jpg

Mike ate the whole bag of dog treats.

According to the back of the packet he should have a nice silky smooth coat now. 🐕

I think he might reward anyone who answered, whether they were correct or not. That's what he seemed to intimate.

Can't find the live stream again now. Maybe BBB deleted it due to Mike eating a whole pack of dog food?

He said he hadn't given an answer yet - that is, he hadn't yet specified a favourite.

The link couldn't have been open long as he was saying that just after I'd selected the answer.
I thought he said it was a test to see who was watching/paying attention early in the stream. I wasn't so made an educated(?) guess lol...

He's doing it wrong. Everyone knows you don't have your dog food before coffee.

I think he might reward anyone who answered, whether they were correct or not. That's what he seemed to intimate.

Can't find the live stream again now. Maybe BBB deleted it due to Mike eating a whole pack of dog food?
Yes hopefully he's in a generous mood or gives us sympathy rewards for having watched Farbo eat all of that crap...

Back