Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey peeps I've found two codes in the spooktakular videos but can't ecnrypt them. If it's written correctly it should return "sorry code expired" or "code reached limit" etc and NOT "Sorry, we could not find coupon"?

I am going nuts soon.

It's written like this ( ;) )
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Is it supposed to be a hyphen there?

Noooooooooooo......
The code YLHHBOXXXXX expired on Oct 27th, 2023 at 12:00pm PDT.

Last edited:
Anyone have a generic code ($ or %)? Have some points expiring need to use on a preorder item if possible.

This is insane. I can't remove the effin $25 promo code from my basket. If click on remove, it jumps back in again. I just want me 30% off! "code is unstackable" ffs.

Edit: Nevermind, it's just Chrome spoofin me!

Last edited:
No dice there either. Have a code here for $20 off next Order came with a shipment. But when scanned seems to be first Order only. Sneaky. From "next order" to "first order".

Last edited:
Check on that last point. Too bad there's no option to search for item in the list. I suppose that's by design to keep you shopping and not going directly there lol.

@Chainedstream - if you're done with your $25 code I'd appreciate and gladly give it a go to see if it works on this. 🙂

To anyone: Have you been receiving.all your rewards for this Spook? When I go to notifications it's not showing anything new for weeks. Wondering if they're behind in issuing. Want to maximize the points usage if possible.

Edit: Also, is Sideshow still responding to chat on weekends or weekdays only now?

Last edited:
395112630_7218463394840225_6881513424460501629_n.jpg

Back