Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when I think Mini Amy can't get any more annoying she proves me wrong...
Ah comeon she's just a fricken human! 😉 :hammerhead:
200w-1.gif

I assume you mean she has a iPhone and you don't and not trying to double up on the codes because that won't work. If so, then yes you can play the game on her phone and put the rewards into your account.
We both have iPhones - I just thought these codes were randomly generated if you complete the boss levels and if you got new ones on a different phone, you could put them into your account. I'm gathering that's not the case.

We both have iPhones - I just thought these codes were randomly generated if you complete the boss levels and if you got new ones on a different phone, you could put them into your account. I'm gathering that's not the case.
Yeah, it's one set of codes per account. Like, If I gave you fresh codes they wouldn't work if you already put yours in.

You could always put them in her account I suppose but not entirely sure what the TOS is on accounts allowed per household. I would imagine they have that covered so we all don't have a bunch of burner accounts.

So this is Win, Lose or Die. Do they ever have promo codes? Kinda fun if you have the time but uh...

My phone timed out and went blank before the 1st question and I didn't realize it.

So I died for missing the 1st question from the get go... :lol

Back