Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use the rewards to shave off the cost of payments is what I usually do.
That may be the way I have to go with it unfortunately. If you place the order and use your rewards, and the item gets pushed back (again), and you ask to cancel, would you get back all your rewards and the time resets, or would you have lost the ones you used prior to expiration? The item likely won't be shipped until at least 2024.

Also, does their system track which points are closer to expiration in cashing them in? I want to be sure those are used first.

They now have stuff that you can’t apply payments or rewards too as well (looking at you spider Gwen), doesn’t bode well for me
Not sure if serious but I can totally see something like this becoming a thing in the future - can only use points on in stock junk items like some of the things shown yesterday by Alex.

That may be the way I have to go with it unfortunately. If you place the order and use your rewards, and the item gets pushed back (again), and you ask to cancel, would you get back all your rewards and the time resets, or would you have lost the ones you used prior to expiration? The item likely won't be shipped until at least 2024.

Also, does their system track which points are closer to expiration in cashing them in? I want to be sure those are used first.
I believe you get them back, but don’t quote me on it

Not sure if serious but I can totally see something like this becoming a thing in the future - can only use points on in stock junk items like some of the things shown yesterday by Alex.
was serious, just had the item wrong. I was considering a couple things yesterday and got confused off memory.

Don't give them any ideas. Mezco already does this and it's an evil, evil thing.
I didn't give them any ideas I can almost guarantee this is at the top of the list in board meetings. The adult collectibles market is oversaturated in general and a lot of people don't have as much disposable income as they once did = something has got to give. Not being able to apply rewards to Cap is telling.

I wonder if the lack of streams so far today has anything to do with the Cap situation? I imagine any comments section right now will be all rage and fire. I'm relieved I don't want that Cap. Hell, believe it or not, I actually had trouble selling off the original Stealth Suit 2-pack back in the day, when I realized I didn't need every variant suit. That sat around for something like 18 months before I had a buyer. 😬 I guess demand shot up considerably since then.

Broke the website for over 2 hours, only 300 available to thousands of people trying to get one, etc.

what happened today with Cap?
The site can't handle the traffic, you can't use rewards on him if you get through and do get him into your cart, it times you out and removes him from your cart (but tells you he's both in your cart AND the cart is empty, etc., etc., etc.). I've never seen something handled so ineptly. :lol

Do people really believe that Cap won't be offered in another way after this? HT really went to all that trouble to upgrade Cap just for 300 pieces. :lol
I am just wondering how many of these will go straight to eBay and how much meat SS left on the bone :lol

Before a re-release under TWS 2.0

Back