Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back over my scribbled notes, and I'm back to where I thought I was at first.

The previous day was completely paid in. The 10 x $1 covers TEETH. Then there was that extra mystery $1 making $11.

There's been so many Fortune Teller codes that didn't seem to pay off, that I guess it must be from them.

I went back over my scribbled notes, and I'm back to where I thought I was at first.

The previous day was completely paid in. The 10 x $1 covers TEETH. Then there was that extra mystery $1 making $11.

There's been so many Fortune Teller codes that didn't seem to pay off, that I guess it must be from them.
Even after yesterday's $10 I still think we were massively underpaid this year. Isn't there more RP's to come for Spook? I swear we had more before yesterday's 10.

Even after yesterday's $10 I still think we were massively underpaid this year. Isn't there more RP's to come for Spook? I swear we had more before yesterday's 10.

The Buffinator gave me the $18 worth of codes for the game. There was the $10 registration and I got $19 from lotteries and code drops.

So $47 so far.

If my performance in yesterday's livestreams could be compared to a lovemaking session, my partner would be looking for a new lover this morning. I only managed to get $4 out of the total given out yesterday.:(

When I click on the Fortune Teller link on the Sideshow site I am taken to Crowdpurr. What code are we supposed to put in there?
I think Missy once said on a livestream that we had to figure out the code but I am not sure I am recalling this correctly.

When I click on the Fortune Teller link on the Sideshow site I am taken to Crowdpurr. What code are we supposed to put in there?
I think Missy once said on a livestream that we had to figure out the code but I am not sure I am recalling this correctly.
GOODBYE is the last Fortune Teller code.

Don't feel too bad- I only got $2 from yesterday! I completely missed out on the big money-giving stream around lunchtime (in my time zone, anyway).
Dont feel to bad i got 12 dollars on the week total and thats with 10 dollars registration lol but i really didnt put the time in congrats to all who did.still hoping they fix that droid ser .

Dont feel to bad i got 12 dollars on the week total and thats with 10 dollars registration lol but i really didnt put the time in congrats to all who did.still hoping they fix that droid ser .
I've got another set of Phoney Phantoms codes available if you need them.

Back