Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody else fallen asleep during EVERY SINGLE wrap up show this past week?
They've all been falling during my dinner time here, so I finally got to the point where I'd just mute them on my iPad and wait for the Monster Madness thing to go live, since it was clearly obvious nothing else was happening by day 2.

I will say, if the only way they get people to watch their shows is to give a buck or two out, but they've clearly stopped doing that for the most part... viewership will decline swiftly.

At this point, I have no interested in spending 12 Days of my Christmas watching these sales shows for a "maybe" $1.
I think most spooks I got like 60$? I missed last year, and maybe I’m remembering wrong tho

I dunno, with registration (which should count) and the game (ditto) - I think I'm around $43 so far. It's just been boring as all hell.

No amount of marketing or reward points would ever convince me to buy 95% of their products maybe even 99% i’m really picky lol
Yeah, I collect 1/6 figures ONLY. If I won one of their contests for something else I wouldn't even mail them to claim it unless it was a premium statue or something that I knew could be flipped quickly for a nice profit. Don't prize winners still have to pay the shipping?

I dunno, with registration (which should count) and the game (ditto) - I think I'm around $43 so far. It's just been boring as all hell.
1667077103776.gif

With registration and the game codes you should have $28 at the very least. Did you mean $35? I'm at $37.
This may be a reach but I am counting the two $25 codes I got for entering giveaways. I ended up using both on two purchases so I am adding the $50 to my Spooktacular rewards total.

Back