Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben Affleck was the bomb
Aflac Affleck.png

How sad that the chaotic events today probably have kicked off a gotterdammerung for Sideshow rewards seekers.

So, the word of the day was CHAINSAW...I guess if you respond first...when they ask you for it during today's wrap up, you get a lottery spin...again, I'm out because if you have super fast internet you will have an advantage...I have mediocre interwebs

So, the word of the day was CHAINSAW...I guess if you respond first...when they ask you for it during today's wrap up, you get a lottery spin...again, I'm out because if you have super fast internet you will have an advantage...I have mediocre interwebs

So we need to enter that word somewhere in today's 5pm show?

What the **** is going on here? I'm still waiting for something to happen with the Phantoms question, and there's some random word of the day?
They posted the "Word of the Day" really early on...I guess they're going to ask for it during the wrap up show

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE WORD OF THE DAY?

Don't know what the heck I'm talking about? Let me explain:

Each night during the Wrap Up show we will present you with a Word of the Day. Anytime between the end of that show and the start of the next Wrap Up show a post will randomly appear here in the Let Your Geekside Show Facebook group asking for the Word of the Day. The first person to correctly respond with the word (without editing their post) will be our winner and get to spin the prize wheel during the Wrap Up Show later that night!

*All giveaway rules apply, open to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older only. Please read all Sideshow Giveaway terms and conditions at side.show/contest

Back