Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question I have is, if these are trivias running by other companies, why are they using the Sideshow account? I mean Sideshow has everyone running around entering blind codes, from their hunts and hints...

what_is_happening-DMID1-5hiegw7um-500x281.gif

Just make sure entering these "new" trivias is not changing your main login that is linked to your Sideshow rewards account -- otherwise, you will not get the money from the wheels.
So if our login shows up correctly but they ask for our phone number or city it is probably ok?

Who says its really Sideshow? Can't I name a link anything I want?
True, but I thought Sideshow would have a specific account with their Sideshow.live for crowdpurr...that way they could track who participates, and what's owed, etc...

So if our login shows up correctly but they ask for our phone number or city it is probably ok?

I don;t know, but the old one I mentioned before changed our logins to whatever the ID name was plus our real names (because that link ask for full name)... so the new login was something other than the old login (without full name) that was linked to rewards account. The Matrix didn't know where to send the money.

I don;t know, but the old one I mentioned before changed our logins to whatever the ID name was plus our real names (because that link ask for full name)... so the new login was something other than the old login (without full name) that was linked to rewards account. The Matrix didn't know where to send the money.
The 'ole high-blood pressure is starting to kick in. I better take some deep breaths. My sister is visiting and is here ready to call 911 if need be.

Like I said, wait and see after a wheel tonight gives out money and see who comes here saying "Hey I didn't get my $5"... then we'll know. It's gonna be someone who visited Ghosts or whatever other link asked you to enter additional information you never had to enter before, and thus changed your login information with crwdpurr.

Back