Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I more concerned about be on mobile and my phone is sleeping, not sure if it will still count. Had no problems if I was on desktop.. just mobile is my concern. Like my mobile was sleeping during the wheel in another tab lol

Yeah, my phone was asleep for the first two spins, though I logged in before them. I hope I get the full $12, as I *was* watching. I just happened to look over before the 3rd spin and saw my phone was sleeping.

Typically with these live shows, I get logged in as soon as they share the trivia code or whatever, answer a single question, don't look at it again or answer any other questions, and I typically get all of the RP they give away during the stream.

Also, I've often gotten in to streams way after wheels have already been spun and money has already been given away, and they have often given me the full amount people got who were there from the beginning.
Yes, I've had this happen as well. I think when there's multiple rewards given out during the stream that Alex doesn't bother seeing who logged in when, he just takes the entire list of attendees and gives them everything.

I think it might be $16.
We only got 1 of the promised 2 owed dollars from Monday (never got the wrap-up one).
Then it was $1 on Tuesday (no rewards during Cobbled).
Wednesday was $2 (one in the Bingo and one in the wrap-up).
And then today's $12.
So that's $16.
You're right. My spreadsheet tally somehow skipped the second dollar from Monday and started with Tuesday's dollar (didn't highlight everything, I guess).

So when I clicked the link missed the quiz. Whatever. Will it still be eligible for all points or should I just shut down now?

Back