Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came in time for the $5 and to add a like!

You be coming in all cool like...

funny dog.gif

I know I got at least $10...

Not sure on those 1st 2x$1 spins.

I'll find out eventually. While still being owed a previous $4...

This is getting confusing... :lol Alex is slacking...

I know I got at least $10...

Not sure on those 1st 2x$1 spins.

I'll find out eventually. While still being owed a previous $4...

This is getting confusing... :lol Alex is slacking...

Alex said the other day he was going to be busy this week, so the team probably dumped everything on him.

No wonder he lost his hair. :lol

Yeah, it should be $12 total (and $17 total for the lucky 100).

I'm just trying to remember how much Alex owes us since Monday now. I lost count. Haha.

I am more confused than ever. At times like these is when I wish I had a higher I.Q.
I tell my papa, "Papa, if only you had a higher I.Q. that you could have passed to me."

Do you guys think if you didn't get the wheel you'd still get the RPs? I'm starting to think all you need is to be logged into the website and you're guaranteed all the rewards.

Do you guys think if you didn't get the wheel you'd still get the RPs? I'm starting to think all you need is to be logged into the website and you're guaranteed all the rewards.
That's how it's supposed to work so yes. Autumn even reassured folks in the stream that they'd get them so long as they were logged in before the lottery was run.

Typically with these live shows, I get logged in as soon as they share the trivia code or whatever, answer a single question, don't look at it again or answer any other questions, and I typically get all of the RP they give away during the stream.

Also, I've often gotten in to streams way after wheels have already been spun and money has already been given away, and they have often given me the full amount people got who were there from the beginning.

Back