Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got $14 too. At first I thought I missed the 1st and 2nd. The just the 1st. But I guess I didn't miss any? :dunno

Unless the $1 Bingo was lumped in there too?
You didn't miss any, and I think it might have been. Math and stuff - not some people's strong suit.

The trivia was already over when I joined. I never answered any of the questions. I think it had just ended and people posted already that at least $1 lotto wheel had already spun.

So I have no idea how I didn't miss at least that 1st wheel spin.

I have screen shots of all the wheel spins I got. Which was $13. Yet I got the email with $14 in rewards added.

The trivia was already over when I joined. I never answered any of the questions. I think it had just ended and people posted already that at least $1 lotto wheel had already spun.

I have screen shots of all the wheel spins I got. Which was $13. Yet I got the email with $14 in rewards added.
Well today's total should be $15 (nobody seems to have it all yet), so you did miss a lottery spin somewhere, and you got a bit lucky if the total you can count is $13.

Alex didn’t look at who was signed in for each individual spin, he just gave $14 to everyone who was logged into sideshow.live at the end. Otherwise we’d have received multiple emails rather than just the one. I’ve benefited from Alex’s simplistic approach before.

Back