Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll probably run it again in their next surprise stream. It's unlikely that they'll want to alienate people on Day 1 of their Con lol.
I saw a comment from Autumn saying that they didn't see Mark from Scotland's comments (why would he enter knowing he isn't eligible?) until after the stream was over and that they would give away the Loki statue at a later point.

I saw a comment from Autumn saying that they didn't see Mark from Scotland's comments (why would he enter knowing he isn't eligible?) until after the stream was over and that they would give away the Loki statue at a later point.
He entered because he thought they might also give reward points by that lottery also.

He entered because he thought they might also give reward points by that lottery also.
They explicitly said what the prize was. I know they've sometimes followed up with rewards in a second giveaway after giving away the physical item, but why not just enter the hashtag once the drawing for that is over? That's what I do when I don't want the prize.

They explicitly said what the prize was. I know they've sometimes followed up with rewards in a second giveaway after giving away the physical item, but why not just enter the hashtag once the drawing for that is over? That's what I do when I don't want the prize.
Because to err is human. Or maybe just Scottish?

Are you sure that's not just the original stream? I'm not seeing any new live feed. But Facebook is broken, always, so who knows?

so it looks like a daily 8 pm EST livestream on facebook, other than that guess they'll randomly deposit reward dollars into your account like previously

Back