Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessi Dawn Cowan

29 mins ·

And here...we...go!! Sideshow Con 2022 is officially here, day one! We will be having a daily 5 PM show throughout the event that you won't want to miss. It's going to be packed with goodies and who knows, maybe even some rewards!

sc.jpg

giphy.gif

So, is this one of those cons where they have completely random ("sign in in the next 10 minutes!") points drops at odd moments in the day?

It sounds like the Con, as a total production, has been scaled back. Maybe another sign of the inflation/recession impact?

Welp, I was right. Get ready for super random timed drops. The real bummer with this is that having notifications turned on means nothing. Facebook gonna facebook.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.23.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.23.51 PM.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
Welp, I was right. Get ready for super random timed drops. The real bummer with this is that having notifications turned on means nothing. Facebook gonna facebook.
So the Con becomes my ball and chain once again? I have to be monitoring all day for these random drops? It'll be tear drops dropping if I miss a significant number of these drops.

Is there a way to turn on notifications on jiat for the page or do you have to just have them on generally?

Is there a way to turn on notifications on jiat for the page or do you have to just have them on generally?
The best way to get a notification is to friend Autumn (and probably every other Sideshow Facebook page Admin and mod) and have facebook set to notify you when friends post. But, it doesn't really matter. Facebook notifications rarely work they way they're supposed to. You might get a notification right when Autumn posts something or you might get that notification an hour or more later. And you can pretty much forget about getting push notifications on your phone from Facebook. Nothing I do can get that to happen.

Last edited:
So now they will email the rewards and spend the whole live stream jabbering away? I know I sound ungrateful but my momma taught me no better.

Back