Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lotr-frodo.gif

So up to a staggering $9 this week in lottery rewards. I just checked and when they were doing codes for SW Fan Week last year I scored $61. Good thing their prices keep going down in kind. Oh wait...
Yup I just went back to count and I Recieved around $65 for the month of may last year

Came in 4th in trivia. I got every question right and never earned less than 80 points. Trick is I needed to earn at least 84 points in the last couple to get the top 3. Ah well.

I did love the part where all three of them were trying to direct the stream to go chase down random cosplayers. That is the content I need!

Anyone know how to order 2 figures with different discount codes (one of the figures is 15% off with SWC15, the other is 10% with SWC10) to combine shipping?

Do I need to do 2 separate orders then contact customer service to get them combined? Will they refund the difference in shipping cost?

Came in 4th in trivia. I got every question right and never earned less than 80 points. Trick is I needed to earn at least 84 points in the last couple to get the top 3. Ah well.
You should email and complain about that Steve guy who placed top 3 three days in a row, despite Alex saying that people wouldn't be eligible if they did that.

Back