Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a lot of folks, in the YT chat, saying they couldn't log in.
That's both frustrating and a relief, since I originally thought I was just going crazy. I deleted the cache on all my devices. Tried every browser and device in the house (iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air). Come to think of it, the one thing in common with ALL my devices--Apple products. Not that I would think that would matter? Did any of you guys manage to log in on an Apple device?

That's both frustrating and a relief, since I originally thought I was just going crazy. I deleted the cache on all my devices. Tried every browser and device in the house (iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air). Come to think of it, the one thing in common with ALL my devices--Apple products. Not that I would think that would matter? Did any of you guys manage to log in on an Apple device?
Iphone user here.

There was no login for me and it took a long while for the lottery spins to happen I think I got two or three spins and it said that I was a loser for all of the spins lol

I just went to Sideshow.live and entered the code before this one “onlyhope” and I was able to enter my account info so hopefully it will work for trivia later today.
Great idea! I just did the same and it worked! That gives me hope for today!

I just went to Sideshow.live and entered the code before this one “onlyhope” and I was able to enter my account info so hopefully it will work for trivia later today.
I did the same but got a screen that says "NO HOPE." I guess I have no hope of logging in. :D
;)

Back