Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got $27 total
R.gif
wow, thats a big amount. congratz

Didn't everyone get $27? lol.
I hope so, but some were saying they didn't...on here and on FB. And I'm woindering where the totals all came from..wasn't the total for GALA lotteries only $22? I know I missed the one $2 lottery from Bingo, but I got the others...So did Alex go ahead and give everyone the rewards from the whole event?

I hope so, but some were saying they didn't...on here and on FB. And I'm woindering where the totals all came from..wasn't the total for GALA lotteries only $22? I know I missed the one $2 lottery from Bingo, but I got the others...So did Alex go ahead and give everyone the rewards from the whole event?
no idea lol. I got $27 and totally missed cobbled and still some how got the $3 for it. lol.

no idea lol. I got $27 and totally missed cobbled and still some how got the $3 for it. lol.

I didn't expect to get the first $2 for Friday's GALA because I signed in after the wheel, yet got the full amount for that whole Bingo. I read that someone else who signed in even later got everything too.

I got 8 emails yesterday for a total of $22 in rewards. I am assuming that was for the Art Print Expo live stream.
Only thing is, I did not participate in that live stream. I did not find out about the live stream until 3 hours after it ended. Yet, I got the rewards.
It's a miracle. Did this happen to me because I became a born again Christian last week? Thank you, Lord.:bow

I got 8 emails yesterday for a total of $22 in rewards. I am assuming that was for the Art Print Expo live stream.
Only thing is, I did not participate in that live stream. I did not find out about the live stream until 3 hours after it ended. Yet, I got the rewards.
It's a miracle. Did this happen to me because I became a born again Christian last week? Thank you, Lord.:bow
I haven't set foot in a church in years and I got $27. Pretty sure this was just Alex's doing. :lol

I didn't expect to get the first $2 for Friday's GALA because I signed in after the wheel, yet got the full amount for that whole Bingo. I read that someone else who signed in even later got everything too.
They are now Truly desperate now that RPs are beginning to expire and people are not watching anymore lol. That's how they reel you back in. Expect another $1 week for the next event :lol

Wasn’t Wonder Woman Golden Armor already in stock and shipping from SSC? Trying to used the FEB22 code but now she’s showing up as a preorder.
I don't think so. They got one for a "First Look" unboxing (probably in attempt to slow the wave of people buying it earlier from overseas) but I think that was it.

Back