Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The comments aren't visible any more. I wasn't watching after Alex posted, "Oops I clicked something", so I don't know if anyone commented about the $2.

Yeah, but only you seem to have seen anything after that. It was either the previous lottery screen or he ran a lottery for one person.
I'm going to be optimistic, and hope he did do it...like I said, we'll know for sure a few days from now. No use in fretting over it. I missed the $2 one form bingo....not gonna let that bother me. ;)

Yeah, but only you seem to have seen anything after that. It was either the previous lottery screen or he ran a lottery for one person.

I was flicking between three different pages, and can't be sure I closed the last lottery pop up. It's unusual for me not to close them straight away.

There's no context for his comment. It came out of the blue. Maybe he meant he bought something? No one reacted to it, so it must've been just been a fluke that it was the one time I'd left the lottery pop up open.

I was flicking between three different pages, and can't be sure I closed the last lottery pop up. It's unusual for me not to close them straight away.

There's no context for his comment. It came out of the blue. Maybe he meant he bought something? No one reacted to it, so it must've been just been a fluke that it was the one time I'd left the lottery pop up open.
We'll find out for sure soon enough. If I get $24 from this afternoon, GREAT! If I get $22 from this afternoon, GREAT!

Trying to get to 1200 members for another $2 lottery. 8 lotteries so far today totalling $22.
Well this figures. I was in a dentist chair from Noon 'til 2pm (EST) getting a tooth extracted & prepped for an implant. Got out in time for the last $2 (1100 viewers?), but that was all for me. Ah, WTF can you do but laugh? Well, that and place an even higher % of my orders with overseas sellers. :lol

Laugh with your new tooth!

That'll be a while! In the meantime I bear a striking resemblance to Steve Yzerman from the Red Wings' glory days. :rotfl

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 15-16-52 The story behind Steve Yzerman's smile when the Detroit Red ...png

I think I got them all... but not sure if I missed the first one or not.. I actually didn't have my phone with me, it was charging and right around 2pm I decided to check, and glad I did. lol.

Back