Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the responses, but yeah I was talking about the $20 thank you promos. The last one I got didn't work, and my latest one didn't as well. A bummer. I remember getting the 20 codes on the boxes, then randomly emailed after orders. Guess it's just dead now.
They still work, just not on everything. Next time you get one go to the "Saved Promo Codes" page under your account. It will be listed there & you can click on the "eligible items" button to see what it can be used on.

I might have missed this mentioned. I used to get the "thank you" discount codes after the return window on figures I order, and be able to turn around and use them on my next pre-order or impulse Hot Toy purchase. It looks like that is no longer the case. Just want to see if I'm the only one.
Yep, you are correct. They no longer let you use those codes on pre orders. There are also certain figures that are in stock you can't use them on as well. Because of this, it has stopped me from purchasing a few figures with them. I think this was a big mistake by SS that's costing a lot of orders to not happen.

So for art print week, it looks like only one stream per day is likely to have rewards? Unless Autumn pops up in the chat and does lotteries for likes and viewers.

Schedule​

*all times are listed in PT and are subject to change

Monday, February 14​

• 10 AM – Printing Facility Tour
  • 2 PM – Artist Interview with Olivia De Berardinis
  • 4 PM – Bingo

Tuesday, February 15​

• 2 PM – Ink Tank with Kristopher Meadows
  • 4 PM – Steal the Deal

Wednesday, February 16​

• 10 AM – Unsealed and Revealed
  • 12 PM – Artist Interview with Vice Press’ Matt Ferguson
  • 2 PM – Artist Interview with Scott Smith
  • 4 PM – Win, Lose, or DIE!

Thursday, February 17​

• 12 PM – Artist Interview with Taurin Clarke
  • 1 PM – Un-Sold Out
  • 3 PM – Cobbled Cosplay

Friday, February 18​

• 10 AM – Sideshow Art Print Gala
  • 2 PM – Ink Tank with Orlando Arocena
  • 5 PM – That Sideshow Show *exclusively for members of the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Group

Schedule​

*all times are listed in PT and are subject to change

Monday, February 14​

• 10 AM – Printing Facility Tour
  • 2 PM – Artist Interview with Olivia De Berardinis
  • 4 PM – Bingo

Tuesday, February 15​

• 2 PM – Ink Tank with Kristopher Meadows
  • 4 PM – Steal the Deal

Wednesday, February 16​

• 10 AM – Unsealed and Revealed
  • 12 PM – Artist Interview with Vice Press’ Matt Ferguson
  • 2 PM – Artist Interview with Scott Smith
  • 4 PM – Win, Lose, or DIE!

Thursday, February 17​

• 12 PM – Artist Interview with Taurin Clarke
  • 1 PM – Un-Sold Out
  • 3 PM – Cobbled Cosplay

Friday, February 18​

• 10 AM – Sideshow Art Print Gala
  • 2 PM – Ink Tank with Orlando Arocena
  • 5 PM – That Sideshow Show *exclusively for members of the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Group
I never saw any links, or announcements, for participants to apply for the games. Anyone see, or have, any?

They gave a link to submit audition videos for Cobbled Cosplay (the only game this week not open to everyone) during That Sideshow Show on Friday. I think it was up in the Facebook group for a little while, too, but I can't find it anymore. Probably because they've selected their participants.

Last edited:
Strap in boys, it's dollar hour!
negative-one-dollar-poor.gif

Back