Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, Bad, Ugly, and Confused GIF.gif

So is anyone paying attention to this stream? I have it on in the background with the volume just loud enough to be annoying....and hopefully loud enough that I'll notice if Alex gives us a sideshow.live code for a lottery spin. I'm not optimistic lol...

I might have missed this mentioned. I used to get the "thank you" discount codes after the return window on figures I order, and be able to turn around and use them on my next pre-order or impulse Hot Toy purchase. It looks like that is no longer the case. Just want to see if I'm the only one.

I might have missed this mentioned. I used to get the "thank you" discount codes after the return window on figures I order, and be able to turn around and use them on my next pre-order or impulse Hot Toy purchase. It looks like that is no longer the case. Just want to see if I'm the only one.
You still get them 40 days after your order has shipped. You should see them as pending points on your rewards totals.

You still get them 40 days after your order has shipped. You should see them as pending points on your rewards totals.
I think he was asking about "thank you' promo codes that can be used on select items, not pending reward points. I still get the promo codes after 40 days, but the last one wasn't good for everything like in the past (i.e., I couldn't use it on the newest pre-order items, which was annoying).

Thank you for the responses, but yeah I was talking about the $20 thank you promos. The last one I got didn't work, and my latest one didn't as well. A bummer. I remember getting the 20 codes on the boxes, then randomly emailed after orders. Guess it's just dead now.

Back