Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-true.gif
giggle-snoopy.gif

Then again, it sounds like we might be going to war with Russia.
Why should I add figures to my collection if they may get nuked?

Can coupon code ENDYR10, which expires on 1/31 be used more than once? I already used it on the Spider-Man Stealth Suit. When I try to use it for The Child it appears to work because it deducts $37.50 (10%) and adds free shipping. If I submit the order will Sideshow cancel the transaction at some point or are there some codes that can be used multiple times?

Can coupon code ENDYR10, which expires on 1/31 be used more than once? I already used it on the Spider-Man Stealth Suit. When I try to use it for The Child it appears to work because it deducts $37.50 (10%) and adds free shipping. If I submit the order will Sideshow cancel the transaction at some point or are there some codes that can be used multiple times?
It was valid for multiple items, so I don't see why it couldn't be used more than once.

Was considering getting the Sideshow 1:1 Child, forgot that the 10% off expired yesterday, whoops
Guess I'll wait some more for another good code, not in a hurry

Back