Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there any specific date? or just January 1st 2022?

If you've had points longer than a year on January 1st, it is my understanding that they disappear on that day.

After Jan 1st, and every day thereafter, all points 366 days old will disappear.

I really wouldn't wait to the last day. Not sure what time zone they use as the cut-off. Nor what the processing time is -- in other words, if you buy something the night before your points expire, but no one is at the office to process your order, your points could expire before they are officially applied to your order.

is there any specific date? or just January 1st 2022?

"As of January 1, 2021, Sideshow Rewards from any source will have an expiration date of one (1) year from the activation date of the Sideshow rewards. The activation date is defined as the date the Sideshow reward became eligible to be used for redemption. Any rewards that are active as of January 1, 2021 will expire in one year on January 1, 2022. Sideshow Rewards listed as PENDING are not ACTIVE and therefore not assigned an expiration date."

So a lotto reward from last week will also expire next month?

How about a purchase reward from summer 2021?

That statement seems contradictory i’m confused lol

No on both counts. Look at your rewards balance on the Sideshow site. The history shows you each reward you've earned and the date it was applied to your account (i.e., when it became active). One year from that date is when each individual reward expires.

Now compare your points balance on 1/1/21 vs. how many points you've used this year. If you've used more this year than that total, you're good until your 2021 rewards earnings starting from 1/1/21 onwards eat up the difference (assuming Sideshow uses the FIFO method). If you've spent less than where you were on 1/1/21 then you would need to at least use that difference between now and 12/31 to avoid losing those points on Jan 1.

No. They're referring to rewards that were in your account prior to the introduction of the one year termination clause.

Every reward earned since 1st January 2021 lasts one year.

Got it. I was at dinner with the family & logged into the trivia and answered one question without reading it, but that was enough lol. Thanks Blue Trooper & BurningRage!
Very similar with me. I logged in just in time to answer one question. I took a couple of bites of a turkey burger, turned to my computer screen to see I won $5 and nearly choked on said turkey burger.

Back