Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least when they did the trivia you had time to join. This sucks. I keep just missing it.

And my friend that is on facebook and part of the groups sayd he hasn't gotten any of the notifications.

At least when they did the trivia you had time to join. This sucks. I keep just missing it.

And my friend that is on facebook and part of the groups sayd he hasn't gotten any of the notifications.
There was ten minutes from the time Autumn posted to when the lottery ran, so there was time. The ****** thing is that FB notifications are useless, so your best bet is monitor here (I don't know if the No Banter thread is worth a damn anymore) or join a code group.

I'm not on facebook, so I have to rely on here as my friend says he isn't getting any notifications. So checking every 10 minutes for an entrire day is a bit much...

I don't use notifications on here cause there are too many posts. That's what made th no banter thread great

I'm not on facebook, so I have to rely on here as my friend says he isn't getting any notifications. So checking every 10 minutes for an entrire day is a bit much...
Yep, FB notifications aren't working for me at all either. :mad:

They've worked on occasion in the past but have never been reliable. Frustrating, because Sideshow know they don't work properly but they obviously don't care.

They're YT livestream started about 30 minutes ago. I started to watch in case they had a surprise as Paul, Autumn and Alex were there. But someone asked and they said no. So I left. When I just checked now barely a little over 200 people watching.

This is such ****. They reward a few people on FB with a notification and a link for a guaranteed quick RP lottery for clicking a link, but give nothing to those who sit and watch their dumb live show giving them views...

That makes a lot of sense on how to reward "loyal" fans/followers. :dunno

If I heard Autumn right, they are preparing to do a rewards drop soon in this stream. I was only half paying attention, though. 😆

Back