Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is different from just giving us random code drops...HOW? If anything, this gives Alex unnecessary work to enter it all on his end, when before we could just type a code directly into our own accounts. None of this makes sense.

With the trivia, I get it––there's forced interaction for their streams there. But this is just...not different from random code drops, other than Alex has to do all the work.

And this is different from just giving us random code drops...HOW? If anything, this gives Alex unnecessary work to enter it all on his end, when before we could just type a code directly into our own accounts. None of this makes sense.
It's different because more of their Facebook followers will get rewarded vs. those in code groups. For some reason they've concluded that rewarding Autumn & Paul groupies is better for their business than rewarding long term customers. :slap

It's different because more of their Facebook followers will get rewarded vs. those in code groups. For some reason they've concluded that rewarding Autumn & Paul groupies is better for their business than rewarding long term customers. :slap
They've been dropping group-only codes during Geeksgiving for a couple years now, and code groups got this one just like they have with direct codes. Like Crasis said, the only difference is that this creates extra work for one of their employees. I suppose you don't get people complaining about the site crashing, too, and it's better than that ****ing queue thing they tried last year, so that's something, I guess.

Back