Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me do some Doctor Strange Magic.

1635710034451.png

"Hope you've had a great Spooktacular"

It's more of a message than a code.

Attachments

• 1635709948913.png
    1635709948913.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 17
Oh ok, thanks. I had no clue. I also get the eye strain and headache :lol Yeah, I remember back then they'd have sneaky code drops in puzzles and stuff too

hey guys, not exactly related to the codes but I figured I ask here since this thread is pretty active
what are the chances sideshow sends a used/returned hot toys if the product has been available on sideshow's website for over a year?
I think im going to use all my reward points by end of this year as theyre going to expire jan 2022 but I'm afraid of being sent a used/returned figure
the product I want released in Q3 2020

Can't really say. I've had waitlist conversions that were returns (plastic coverings missing, shipper box was a generic sideshow box without lettering, missing/cut tape seals, etc.). They have the sideshow Seconds now which I feel is very similar, they might be dings on the shippers, they might be returns, can't really tell for sure. They mentioned the other day that they have been inspected by Sideshow employees so that should mean they have been opened and handled however briefly. I would imagine they have been examined for any defects, and even if there are, I'd imagine you should be able to return/exchange it if it hasn't sold out yet.

That was just for fun. Back in the day SSC would hide those images on product pages and you’d need to hunt for them. They’d have a code or a coupon for a free item sometimes.

Sorry fellas but her face is crazy stretched!

I am surprised though that her plastic is of higher quality than Kidman and Beckinsale.

But there is no such thing as good looking plastic she looks horribly artificial but she is helped by professional grade makeup.

No amount of makeup will ever make Kidman and Beckinsale look good though lol

Back