Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dJstNnq.gif

what where? can somebody clue me in?
Go to your account, then select the Saved Promo Codes button. If Alex hasn't fixed it yet, there may be a $3 code there with a "redeem" button next to it. Redeeming it adds it to your rewards total. After I did that, he sent another $3 for ( I assume) the same thing. Then he did it again.

Was that the lottery when they gave out a $2 and a $3 to 500 people?

I only saw the wheel for the $2, and received that code by email.

Didn't get the $3 email, so obviously didn't win the $3 I didn't see the lottery wheel for.

I found a $1 code there but when I tried to redeem it, it said that it had reached its usage limit.
Go to your account, then select the Saved Promo Codes button. If Alex hasn't fixed it yet, there may be a $3 code there with a "redeem" button next to it. Redeeming it adds it to your rewards total. After I did that, he sent another $3 for ( I assume) the same thing. Then he did it agai

Go to your account, then select the Saved Promo Codes button. If Alex hasn't fixed it yet, there may be a $3 code there with a "redeem" button next to it. Redeeming it adds it to your rewards total. After I did that, he sent another $3 for ( I assume) the same thing. Then he did it again.
Sorry, there was an error redeeming your code for rewards. Try again later.

I have nothing in saved promo codes except my $20 code from a purchase. Nothing was sent to me. I did have one 2 days ago from. The cobbledcosplay on the 27th. But it only worked the 1 time.

I found a $1 code there but when I tried to redeem it, it said that it had reached its usage limit.
That's how my $3 one was initially, but after Alex "fixed" it the green box changed from "view items" to "redeem" and it then worked for me. I don't think Alex realized that occurred, because he then added the second $3. It may have been a timing thing - i.e., I redeemed it before he changed/deleted it?

Back