Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the last one. That is $53 for the week. Didn't miss any this week thanks to them sticking to "waking hours." The FB Messenger group was by far the gold standard in code distribution. They were the first place to share the code almost every time.

Most of the codes were in my sleeping hours in Australia or during my work day, so only picked up $19 this time. But I now have $150 in rewards and it's only from codes over the last 3 years. Not bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I?m saving up for the Deluxe Mando. After Spook I should have over $250 towards it! Thanks to all for the posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the last one. That is $53 for the week. Didn't miss any this week thanks to them sticking to "waking hours." The FB Messenger group was by far the gold standard in code distribution. They were the first place to share the code almost every time.

Yeah i think i only missed the first dreaded queue code and maybe 2 others (which missing was my fault because i was doing other things). The FB group came through great!

Yeah but I felt bad seeing the several people who posted the dreaded skull and crossbones throughout the week and got banned. I did it once by accident a couple years ago but luckily they were more forgiving at that time.

Yeah but I felt bad seeing the several people who posted the dreaded skull and crossbones throughout the week and got banned. I did it once by accident a couple years ago but luckily they were more forgiving at that time.

lol just before SSNYC someone posted something, and i looked but didn't close out messenger properly and accidentally posted a cat sticker. Luckily they let me slide....

I?m not familiar with the situation. What is the dreaded skull and crossbones?

From the code messenger group. No comments allowed except for codes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh. Ok. That makes sense. I?m not part of that group. So I was unaware. I just subscribe to the No-Banter thread here.

There is a little button in the corner of the app with a skull and crossbones which immediately posts if you accidentally tap it. Someone accidentally does it every other day. And then in keeping with the theme of the emoji, they are walked off the plank never to be seen again.

Much appreciated again to all the folks who posted codes! While I didn’t get everything, I was able to hit $300 for my total RPs. Thanks everyone :1-1:

There is a little button in the corner of the app with a skull and crossbones which immediately posts if you accidentally tap it. Someone accidentally does it every other day. And then in keeping with the theme of the emoji, they are walked off the plank never to be seen again.

I?m always petrified that I?ll click the wrong thing and send a message and get booted haha

Back