Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the last $5 code yesterday by five minutes, because I happened to nod off. :sleep

I'm at $58 / $65.

There were at least three people on FB last night claiming that Sideshow gave out $20 on the first day. Was there really a fifth code?

I missed the last $5 code yesterday by five minutes, because I happened to nod off. :sleep

I'm at $58 / $65.

There were at least three people on FB last night claiming that Sideshow gave out $20 on the first day. Was there really a fifth code?

No, only 4. $15 total only.

They must've been trolling (or were just wrong), as SS gave out four codes on each of the first four days of the week. Two $5 codes per day, one $3 code, and one $2 code, for a total of $15 per day.

They have already given out one $5 code so far today, so as long as the pattern holds, there will be three more codes released today to finish off the event- one more $5 code, one more $3 code, and one more $2 code.

That's what I believed, but one of them in particular was adamant there was another $5 code.

Maybe they were just trolling.

You can always go back on this thread and see how many codes there were on the first day. But yeah, there's only been $15 per day so far.

Back