Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again thank you to everyone who posted the reward codes.

Because of you guys I managed to score $65 of the $73 worth of codes given out.

M wife and I scored about 145 bucks so far combined. She said I could use her reward points on whatever!!!

Think I grabbed around $30. Not great but not horrible. Missed several codes by seconds. Including a fiver earlier today.

Anyways... thanks so much everyone! Truly appreciated.

Haha I only managed 9 codes for $16 this year. Most codes dropped when I was working or sleeping. But thanks to all who messaged with codes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I missed the first $5 code earlier today, and whichever ones were posted in the middle of the night. I reckon I wound up with $55 or so, not too bad. Thinking of using it on HT Obi-Wan.

I missed the first $5 code earlier today, and whichever ones were posted in the middle of the night. I reckon I wound up with $55 or so, not too bad. Thinking of using it on HT Obi-Wan.

Nice! Im eyeing HT R2 or HT JL Superman.

Thanks for the codes gents much appreciated:rock

giphy.gif

I got 62 in codes. Missed the late night/super early morning codes (east coast) two minute code and one while cleaning a fish tank. I’m saving them till the end of next month (have 49 in reward codes coming for orders). Heard they are doing some for thanksgiving so cool. Pulse want as much as possible to bring the cost of rescue down.

Back