Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The whole process is laid out in post #54966 (how to get past the survey checkpoint) & post #54959 (all the answers but enter in all caps and in that specific order).

An update to the Scavenger Hunt. Now it's not the 1st 200 who completed the survey, that receive the pins. It's the 1st 200 that respond to the email that comes tomorrow. However, everyone that did complete the survey will be entered into the random drawing fro the 1/6 Gladiator Hulk.

I went ahead and grabbed Deathstroke. I had a mysterious $25 coupon on my account and with the free shipping I thought that made it a fair deal. Closest we'll get again to that insane DC Shop sale.

Cheers, happy to help. Thanks to everyone who have been posting codes. It's been a lot of fun this year. But I'm looking forward to catching up on some sleep. :)

And you won’t have long to catch up, as just around the corner is Geeksgiving.

I think last year they gave out $25 in reward codes.

Considering Sideshow shipping would be roughly $20+ I think you did good. That's an awesome looking DS too. Don't do much with 1/6 figures anymore but he is tempting.

So just checking. Is it the underlined only then? Survey freezes if you just check down the list--at least for me.

Yeah just the underlined ones. Should only be 6 of them I think. Well once you hit the max the rest will gray out.

Back