Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I was out all day and most of the night and missed them all... a $5, $4, $2, $1.. However much they totaled.

Today I'm home all day, and they give out 2 $1 codes.... :(

I'm sure SS knows more people stay home on Sunday than Saturday, so more likely to miss them and less people will get them. Good way to keep those rewards dollars down.. :lol

Yesterday I was out all day and most of the night and missed them all... a $5, $4, $2, $1.. However much they totaled.

I'm sure SS knows more people stay home on Sunday than Saturday, so more likely to miss them and less people will get them. Good way to keep those rewards dollars down.. :lol

There was a $2 code also, but yeah I hear you. Missed EVERYTHING yesterday.

That's usually how this **** goes every year. They have perfected the perfects times to release codes and when not to, to make it as aggravating as possible.

The previous 2 days each gave out a total of $12 in codes.

Today so far $7 has been given out. So hopefully the next one is a $5 code.

What's everyone doing for email notifications? None of my previous set ups to push notifications through the Gmail app are working, and Tapatalk won't push notifications regardless of subscriptions and settings.

Flip Back a few post pages and join the messenger link. ^
P.s. anyone keeping a tally?

What's everyone doing for email notifications? None of my previous set ups to push notifications through the Gmail app are working, and Tapatalk won't push notifications regardless of subscriptions and settings.

I get these notifications from Tapatalk throughout the day but not the early morning ones for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save $40 USD on these items with code
JKRSQD40 Sorry, nothing to collect here right now.

Back