Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe yesterday i got the notification ring after 18 minutes compare the board first msg, and today the last one i got 29 mins after the msg.
That's why i missed out all $5 codes except the last one because $5 codes only lasts 10 mins or less.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Wasn't the expired code the one duplicated from the day before?
There were two: one that was active the day before and this last one which was posted expired on Monday but reactivated for the top of the hour today, so nevermind. Racetrack was right. One of the codes never worked. Still, they supposedly gave us one or two of those $5 codes to make up for all the errors, so we might have had a lower total.

Last edited:
$38 for me... Almost covers shipping to UK... Almost...

Big thanks to all you eagle-eyed codebreakers out there!!

:blissy

Apparently, there will be a bonus live show tomorrow at 11:30 am PT. So, there may be another .50 waiting for us . . .

Wanted to share my Halloween costume with y'all
9f7eee7bfff928598c629b4f7cba8720.jpg
702f5a20c6d55cf8d69a848c96621880.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just looked again. I got 40 this year and that puts me at 90 rp. Small potatoes to some of you guys.

I would like to thank Sideshow for their generosity. I got $45 and will use it on something I would have purchased anyway.

$32 this time around. Certainly not the $70 something from a while back. But money is money. I'll probably wait until all my pending items come through and then cash in the total ~$95 and call it. Had I known T'Chaka would have been around this long I'd have waited instead of cashing in my earlier RPs on him. Oh well.

Nabbed $49, and all I had to do was to set notification up on my phone. Not bad! Thanks to all the code posters

$16... better than a kick in the balls, but well down on past years for me. Missed all but one of the $5 codes, and I'd guess over half the $1 codes. Could have probably added $10 to the total in the final hours, but I was sleeping in.

Back