Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still undecided on what free figure to order between Hot toys Death Star Gunner / Hot toys R2-D2 / Hot toys Wonder Woman training version. Anyone any advice? Thanks!

I'm not a hot toys guy, but I couldn't pass on the legendary droid himself....R2-D2.

Wonder Woman. She will be the definitive Wonder Woman for decades. It'll be like having a Chris Reeve Superman figure from 1978.

SsLkoMZ.gif

I'm still undecided on what free figure to order between Hot toys Death Star Gunner / Hot toys R2-D2 / Hot toys Wonder Woman training version. Anyone any advice? Thanks!

Well Wonder Woman was not in Star Wars so not her. Plus they will make more and more versions with better sculpts and more accessories. (Never getting)

R2D2 is a super figure but does have flaws and likely will not be the only version. (I will buy this)

The Death Star Gunner when sold out will probably never be made again but it's not really a stand alone figure. (I have this)

I would bide your time, collect a few more points and have a greater choice, plenty of good things coming.

Hasn't there been an email/newsletter with a $5 code each of the 3 days so far.

What about today?

I remember they did the Mandarin for $100 last year too. I also remember there being the Star Ace Voldemort for $150 with double rewards and free shipping, and $75 off a few of the Iron Man figures like Gamma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have the emails, These are from 2016 and is no longer valid BTW:
Spooktacular 2016 Madarin special 001.jpg
Spooktacular 2016 Voldemort special 001.jpg

The only thing I picked up last year was the Voldemort special, really nice figure and worth full price imo.
I already had The Mandarin from years past, bought it parted out with everything but the chair for $100. :(

Lynda Carter would be equivalent to George Reeves or Adam West. Gal Gadot is equivalent to Chris Reeve as the first modern, serious movie version of a golden age DC hero.

Back