Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just say it was a hilarious discussion about a disaster of a tv show that turned into a disaster of its own. If one of the other participants wants to give more details, they're welcome to it.

Those are usually the most entertaining threads until a MOD scrubs them; I think the most current one like that would be the M8 thread... right?

I'm working on my sixth scale custom Sloth from Goonies. Also watching the netflix movie Little Evil.

Those are usually the most entertaining threads until a MOD scrubs them; I think the most current one like that would be the M8 thread.

Well, this year I think its successor is the Non-Banter thread now and the on again off again discussion here. It's certainly a train wreck, and it's getting to be funny in ways that are both ridiculous and dark.

No code, but we get free tacos at taco bell on Nov 1st due tothe stolen base in the 11th inning.

The surviving pieces of it are in this thread, around this time in the eternally memorable 2014 Spook

There's so little left of it. You can basically see "Hey, what do you guys think of Gotham?" and then nothing.

This game is killing me.

I'm not watching. Hate the Dodgers. Which is kind of ironic, because Curtis Granderson is (was?) my favorite player.

Back