Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not working at all for me. I get a "promo code not found" message. :thud: Must have been a timed promo code as well. *** Ah, check that...I was checking on SS...not evilbay... :lol

I found the PROMONYCC page on eBay. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

You need to check out with PayPal too.

But even following all this, I can't get the code to apply to anything in my cart.

I found the PROMONYCC page on eBay. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

You need to check out with PayPal too.

But even following all this, I can't get the code to apply to anything in my cart.

Searching the categories on that page I don't see any 1/6 figures so far....

Weird. I was finding plenty of figures. Just had trouble at first finding the right price for the right category. My buddy was having trouble getting the code to work too. Not sure what's up. The code said it was good until the 9th.

I read it's expired already. But no big deal, there was no figures at all, just funko junk and posters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I was finding plenty of figures. Just had trouble at first finding the right price for the right category. My buddy was having trouble getting the code to work too. Not sure what's up. The code said it was good until the 9th.

Yeah, it's not letting me apply it to something categorized as Entertainment Memorabilia, which should qualify...

How to redeem your coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017.
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PROMONYCC
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Yeah not sure what's up. A lot of people have been seeing it work while some haven't. Not sure what the variable is. I found hot toys figures pretty easily under collectibles by searching for the figure I wanted then sorting it by changing the category of the search to collectibles. Some other people are finding success as well.

Screenshot_20171008-122225.jpg

Yea they came into the thread and looked around and then decided enough of these entitled adults with their crying for their participation trophies, we're out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yea they came into the thread and looked around and then decided enough of these entitled adults with their crying for their participation trophies, we're out.

Haha I bet someone told them

This is just my opinion, but I honestly don’t think the people at SS care in the slightest if we’re crying with entitlement. If they think giving out codes will result in a sale, then they’ll give out codes.

Who knows, it may be a conscious effort on their part to make codes sparse now, if it will result in increased anticipation/participation for Spooktacular where codes are plentiful.

So sideshow designed a web page to put in codes from NY comic con, then posted only 2 codes?

Yeah I mean the amount of money all of us spend at Sideshow they should never be mad we want codes and some support for our hobby. I mean I have 47 pieces

We can be entitled as much as we want. Some people are forgetting that we are customers. They are company wanting our money. They are not running any kind of charity. We have every right to criticize and they should care.

We can be entitled as much as we want. Some people are forgetting that we are customers. They are company wanting our money. They are not running any kind of charity. We have every right to criticize and they should care.

Exactly! [emoji1316]

I missed both codes and I'm upset about it. I just would like let you folks know life goes on. A few pages ago some of you were talking about the stress of $2.

Back