Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're all going to ruin it for us. Stop the name calling. You win some, you lose some. I missed some too, but it's supposed to be fun. Plus they don't HAVE to give us anything. It's a courtesy. It's fine to vent, but be a little more polite. I get frustrated when I miss codes, but that keeps me on my toes for the next time..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We're all a family of collectors. Let's just all be cool and take what we can get. $3 isn't going to determine whether we buy a figure or not. For those that always miss these codes, how are you monitoring this thread? I use tapatalk. When there is a flurry of notifications, that means a code is here. I also keep the sideshow site open on a tab, so I cut and paste within 5 seconds.

You think it's fun when customers are rather frustrated than happy? Think about it again ;)

BTW now they said there will be a truckload of codes during Spooktacular. However i guess timing on the codes will be the same, but thanks to higher density of codes it will be more fair.

You think it's fun when customers are rather frustrated than happy? Think about it again ;)

BTW now they said there will be a truckload of codes during Spooktacular. However i guess timing on the codes will be the same, but thanks to higher density of codes it will be more fair.
I've missed a ton of codes. That's life. Just grateful for the few I do get.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We're all a family of collectors. Let's just all be cool and take what we can get. $3 isn't going to determine whether we buy a figure or not. For those that always miss these codes, how are you monitoring this thread? I use tapatalk. When there is a flurry of notifications, that means a code is here. I also keep the sideshow site open on a tab, so I cut and paste within 5 seconds.

:lecture

$3 is not much to get upset about but when you waste almost an hour watching a feed (I have been watching since they accidentally aired on the Jane Erso page) announce a code and it expires as they announce it on Facebook, you're going to piss people off.
They promote watching on all of their social media outlets but don't give all of those outlets the same opportunity to redeem the codes.
I'm not wasting any more time watching the rehash and if this is the way Spook is going to be, I won't bother with it.

Well, I'm 2 for 2 missed both of them. Now watch she'll post a bunch of codes tomorrow while I'm there on the show floor.

Well, I'm 2 for 2 missed both of them. Now watch she'll post a bunch of codes tomorrow while I'm there on the show floor.
How does JL Batman and superman look? They using the same head sculpt for supes as they did with BvS? You see any sign of an Affleck sculpt?

How does JL Batman and superman look? They using the same head sculpt for supes as they did with BvS? You see any sign of an Affleck sculpt?

I'll tell you tomorrow and take some pix.

Back