Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need a code?

Have 1 more to give away before expiration in 2 days. Hopefully they can return the favor one day when no shipments are coming in. :wink1:

Lol clear out some PM space DW, your inbox is too full :lol

Anyone have another code? I'd love to snag one and of course repay the favor as well when I get another code!

Higher as being physically higher thus more material?

Lol. Higher demand (in Asai, at least). Therefore Hot Toys charges whatever they want to. But yes, he's a pretty big figure, made with lots of detail, in diecast metal. I bought War Machine MKI diecast earlier this year for full price, and he's one of the very best looking, most articulated figures I own. Love it! So I went ahead and spent all of my reward points towards this upcoming Ironman MKVI diecast (got his price down below $200). Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5f56702314eb4a7e92016e11dcc7ae51.jpg

Here you go lads :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potentially helpful/maybe unhelpful reminder- SS hasn't gone more than two days without giving a code since they settled into this new code-giving system on August 2. They released a code at 5:22 AM Central on Saturday, so I would expect another code to be released before midnight tonight.

That, or they're going to space it out a bit before they release another one (or wait until SS Live on Wednesday).

Untitled.png

Potentially helpful/maybe unhelpful reminder- SS hasn't gone more than two days without giving a code since they settled into this new code-giving system on August 2. They released a code at 5:22 AM Central on Saturday, so I would expect another code to be released before midnight tonight.

That, or they're going to space it out a bit before they release another one (or wait until SS Live on Wednesday).

View attachment 359787

Thanks for the reminder. I wonder when it comes.

Back