Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if we can score $8 a week on average that comes to $416 a year.

tumblr_nq4xzfBH4z1s372xzo1_500.gif

That's not bad at all actually!

Its cool that they are doing this but i have given up on getting them. I don't think i have gotten any since SDCC and I missed most of those as well. Not much of a social media guy.

I've got about $325 in RP right now. My hope is to keep saving until Avengers IW comes out & maybe get Thanos or some of the other characters (or Gladiator Hulk if he's still available).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its cool that they are doing this but i have given up on getting them. I don't think i have gotten any since SDCC and I missed most of those as well. Not much of a social media guy.

Not worth the effort for me. Can't stop work and watch their live chats. Even if I know they're going on and the code gets posted I've missed almost all of them since SDCC.

So disappointing that I missed every code. Oh well

I know the feeling.

And knowing that under this new method of distribution I won't be able to accrue any 'free' reward points in comparison to others, is making me think on making all future purchases locally. There's already too many costs associated and less benefits (I always felt that pieces with free shipping, international collectors should at least get some sort of reduced shipping costs in line with that) with buying direct with Sideshow for me as an international collector, and this is pretty much the final kick as it were.

Honestly it was only the reward points that I was 'lucky' to get from the various show events that I was able to purchase the few Exclusive statue editions that I did directly with Sideshow, otherwise the 20-30% premium over buying locally just isn't worth it....

What I find funny about all of this is that one of the mottos chicly and sideshow says is "no complaining." But if your not there at the right time you miss codes so I guess you just have to suck it up and take what they give you.

What I find funny about all of this is that one of the mottos chicly and sideshow says is "no complaining." But if your not there at the right time you miss codes so I guess you just have to suck it up and take what they give you.

True.

Not denying any of that.

It is what it is.

Just unfortunate that buying direct is probably no longer in the cards for me is all.

Anyone have a $20 coupon they won't be using that expires in 2 days?

I'll give you back 2% in reward points on my order (through the "Refer-a-Friend") if you PM it to me . Thanks.

I'm assuming these codes stack right? I guess that's the key here.... somehow get a $2 coupon ten times and there's $20 off a figure.

I just never luck out with these things.

Yes, they definitely stack. I've got almost $80 in RP since SDCC weekend.

Ugh this happens when you are finally on vacation after two yrs. ya miss everything

Anyone have a $20 coupon they won't be using that expires in 2 days?

I'll give you back 2% in reward points on my order (through the "Refer-a-Friend") if you PM it to me . Thanks.

Still need a code?

Have 1 more to give away before expiration in 2 days. Hopefully they can return the favor one day when no shipments are coming in. :wink1:

Back