Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had issues tonight... I could not figure out how to chat on Twitter, only watch the stream. Periscope was giving me login issues, so I couldn't post. I couldn't find the last chat on Facebook, just the stream link from earlier Live Streams... Youtube was the only one that worked for me. Had a shot at the SWAMPTHANG code, if only I had typed THANG instead of THING. :slap Saw two of our board members during the stream though! :rock :rock2

I may not have won a $50 code, but I won $47 in rewards over the course of SDCC!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I can help for those who were busy! I was on my computer working all weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I entered codes twice and they said not valid and when I tried again said claimed. It's speed and timing. Very tough to do. Especially if u had a second or two lag in ur stream. If u noticed about midway it kinda fast forwarded for a second. Mine did at least At least mine did. Not complaining. Just saying it was a hard challenge to get one of the big ones

Back