Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free codes? Did I hear people want free codes? Are you following our online Comic-Con event? Well, to celebrate I'm handing out some codes every so often during this event!

Ready?!

This code is good for the FIRST person to snag it for a free Hot Toys The Joker (Purple Jacket Version) Sixth Scale Figure. Whoever snags this will have to pay for shipping and taxes (if you reside outside of the U.S. then you're on the hook for any import fees, VAT, etc assessed by your government for this item).

STILL READY?

The code for a FREE The Joker Sixth Scale Figure is....

JOKERSS

Good luck!!!!

-SideshowAlex

Awesome Alex, yes I'd like one too! I always participate in those contests but never won anything.

Congrats on winning. Thats pretty awesome.

Extremely awesome for Sideshow to do a giveaway like that in here. I am determined to one day win something!

I think I've won 4 things now. I won the first or second Hot Toys Iron Man through their normal web site contest many years ago. I think there was something weird about that contest where it didn't show on their normal contest web page but you could get to it through another link, so maybe it got less entries.

I won a Sideshow Echo and Fives three years ago on Sideshow Chicky's Twitter for answering "George Cloney" as a clone call sign I think.

I won a Hot Toys Gamora on Sideshow Chicky's Twitter two years ago for identifying a quote from Guardians of the Galaxy. I had to reply to accept within an hour and was driving and only saw the Tweet with 10 minutes to spare.

I was pre-qualified to win a Hot Toys Rey by Sideshow Chicky last year, but I had to send a picture of sand in my hand within 15 minutes. All I could send was dirt and I was disqualified. :gah:

And now Joker Leto... :yess:

Back