Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a code for the Snow Trooper Two Pack. If someone can PM me one I'll pay it forward when I get my code with my Hot Toys Yoda. I would wait but concerned the Two Pack will be wait listed.

Thanks
Will

Either someone will PM you or you'll get lucky and be the first to grab a code when someone posts it. No one should be selling these codes. It made me mad when I saw a few of these codes as listing on ebay for $5- $10. I promise that someone will hook you up. Just stay positive and check the forum a few times an hour. Just 2 days ago, BLINGUASKAHN pm'ed me with a code because he saw I was in need of one for my DD. Just make sure you thank that member. Good luck bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ahh okay cool, I just wanted to make sure and try and compensate the person. Thank you for insight

It's a pay it foward deal amongst collectors, but as I said, I saw ebay listing for them. Not cool. You'll get one soon

Who in the hell is selling these codes? That's total ****.

Why is selling a code such a horrible thing, but coming on here begging for a free one isn't? If someone paid $200-$500 for an item that came with a code I see little difference in them trying to reduce the cost of their purchase by selling their code they same way a bunch of people here are also trying to reduce the cost of their purchase by begging for a code.

Why is selling a code such a horrible thing, but coming on here begging for a free one isn't? If someone paid $200-$500 for an item that came with a code I see little difference in them trying to reduce the cost of their purchase by selling their code they same way a bunch of people here are also trying to reduce the cost of their purchase by begging for a code.

"Begging" is a strange way to put it. This is more of a pay-it-forward thing. You share codes you don't need and won't use and when you need a code to justify a preorder, you come here and try to claim one.

WOW. This is something

Can someone PM a $20 code to me, please? I tried using the one in my wallet, but was told it's associated with another account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Begging" is a strange way to put it. This is more of a pay-it-forward thing. You share codes you don't need and won't use and when you need a code to justify a preorder, you come here and try to claim one.

Put it however you want, but in both cases people are trying to reduce the cost of their purchase and people are vilifying one but seem to be ok with the other. It doesn't really seem to be much of a "pay it forward" system that I've seen, just some guys being generous with codes they got and other guys looking to get one.

WOW. This is something

Isn't it though? See I don't get your need to be all judgmental. If someone wants to give one away, sell one, ask for one, or buy one, who are you to judge and more importantly why do you care so much? Its not like someone is telling you what you have to do with your codes.

Put it however you want, but in both cases people are trying to reduce the cost of their purchase and people are vilifying one but seem to be ok with the other. It doesn't really seem to be much of a "pay it forward" system that I've seen, just some guys being generous with codes they got and other guys looking to get one.

Isn't it though? See I don't get your need to be all judgmental. If someone wants to give one away, sell one, ask for one, or buy one, who are you to judge and more importantly why do you care so much? Its not like someone is telling you what you have to do with your codes.

It's pretty much peanuts with these coupons. If I can't use my codes I am more than happy to pass it someone else. No need to profit from them. Pay it forward is just karma points and I think most of the posters see it this way. Calling people beggars is a little much. If your talking about not being judgemental you should rethink your choice of words more carefully.

Seems a lot of new peeps joined just to get a code.
You gotta start somewhere, but I'm sure a lot of people like me have just been lurking for a while. I didn't officially join, until I felt compelled to add something to a conversation or just express excitement for a figure. The more the merrier, however you get here..

I shared my extra code here in December, but now I'm looking for a current code to use. PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back