Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who do y'all think will go to waitlist first; Daredevil or Doctor Strange? I'm not sure which to use my $20 code on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do y'all think will go to waitlist first; Daredevil or Doctor Strange? I'm not sure which to use my $20 code on...

HT is so tough to predict these days. If Strange is like Antman, it might go sooner as maybe they made a small run knowing they'll be doing more Strange figures from a different movie.

I'm in need of code to get me a DD. I can kick some paypal to anyone willing to part, thank you in advance!

I'm in need of code to get me a DD. I can kick some paypal to anyone willing to part, thank you in advance!
Either someone will PM you or you'll get lucky and be the first to grab a code when someone posts it. No one should be selling these codes. It made me mad when I saw a few of these codes as listing on ebay for $5- $10. I promise that someone will hook you up. Just stay positive and check the forum a few times an hour. Just 2 days ago, BLINGUASKAHN pm'ed me with a code because he saw I was in need of one for my DD. Just make sure you thank that member. Good luck bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Got an extra code. Pm me if you need it. And remember if you've already used a February code, you can't use this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back