Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody has a code I can use for death trooper? I really appreciate it.

For some reason I haven't received any promo codes.

Does sideshow do monthly codes? Or events? Or quarterly?

They used to do monthly discount codes. Now, they attach them to some orders and typically expire at the end of the month they ship out. I'm not certain about every event they do, but they are typically near specific holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Jan. Codes expire 2/15... just saying that week is probably a good time to look here for peeps unloading unused $20 codes.... that is if anyone wants to wait that long.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

New Jan. Codes expire 2/15... just saying that week is probably a good time to look here for peeps unloading unused $20 codes.... that is if anyone wants to wait that long.

Awesome, thanks. I just need one to re-order Jyn standard. I had the deluxe preordered but cancelled after disappointed with lack of screentime that gear even got in the actual movie. Got my refund but lost my rewards points so anything would help. :(

Awesome, thanks. I just need one to re-order Jyn standard. I had the deluxe preordered but cancelled after disappointed with lack of screentime that gear even got in the actual movie. Got my refund but lost my rewards points so anything would help. :(

That sucks that your reward points don't get refunded. Good to know for the future though.

Stinks that they are 1 per account and that they expire middle of February. I just got in 3 orders and all 3 had codes.

How much did you use in rewards? Might it have been better to just keep the deluxe, isn't it a difference of $20?

I gave a $20 jan. Code (the ones attached to outside of shipper box) to another user and he wasn't able to use it... are these new codes linked to accounts now?

Update: he couldnt get the code to work, contacted sideshow and sideshow couldn't figure out why it didn't work so issued him a new code that does work. Dunno ..glitch in the system I guess.

Did anyone win a twitter prize during spook and never hear from sideshow?
I got the confirmation on twitter that they got my info but haven't heard from them since

Wait, you won a spooktacular contest and STILLL haven't heard back or gotten your prize! That's sketchy!

I got the confirmation on twitter that they got my info but haven't heard from them since

I won once and didn't hear back for almost a year, then when they did contact me back, they found out the item I won was already out of stock so they sent me something else. :lol

Back