Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41213b9f7c3aa513413f84057271574e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's 3 of them for the freaks:

holidy16hypook1r
holidy16k6y62dcd
holidy161ehuoiru

Happy new year everyone!

Bit of a suck for internationals buying from SSC these days. It seems there are a lot of figures that have restricted shipping to Australia now. Looking to spend my reward points and most of the stuff I'm interested won't ship here anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 30.00 code sucks I can't use it on stuff that's been out for months like the blue jacket fighting chick or the huntress.

I was thinking about ordering Vision, but shipping is $19.73. That pretty much makes the coupon useless. I don't mind the $10 shipping charge, but almost $20 is ridiculous.

I was thinking about ordering Vision, but shipping is $19.73. That pretty much makes the coupon useless. I don't mind the $10 shipping charge, but almost $20 is ridiculous.

And now imagine $40+ shipping for us EU guys ... all coupons useless :D

Yeah god forbid they let you use the 30$ on something you actually want

I've been saying this for a long time. I don't know what their margins are on each statue, but their "sales", if you want to call them that, only feature items that did not sell well. Their HOLIDY codes were one per person, even if you ordered multiple items. Their shipping costs are incredibly high, even though they are able to list some items with "Free shipping". NRD is just a bad way of doing business. Their payment plans are nice, but it's only when suitable for them. They changed my Hulk Vs Wolverine pre-order plan without even asking if I'd like to keep the old plan. I may have ordered another statue but now I'm paying way more per month. This is a company that has a long way to go in customer service, and they have to rethink some of their business decisions. Problem is, they know options are limited, and they have a corner on the market.

I've been saying this for a long time. I don't know what their margins are on each statue, but their "sales", if you want to call them that, only feature items that did not sell well. Their HOLIDY codes were one per person, even if you ordered multiple items. Their shipping costs are incredibly high, even though they are able to list some items with "Free shipping". NRD is just a bad way of doing business. Their payment plans are nice, but it's only when suitable for them. They changed my Hulk Vs Wolverine pre-order plan without even asking if I'd like to keep the old plan. I may have ordered another statue but now I'm paying way more per month. This is a company that has a long way to go in customer service, and they have to rethink some of their business decisions. Problem is, they know options are limited, and they have a corner on the market.

Well Said.

On top of all that their PF's are WAY overpriced! I once thought of starting a collection of PF figures back when they were like 350$. Now they are likr 500$ and look about the same.

It would be nice to have a thread somewhere where collectors can list which items go to waitlist. Different collectors of different genres and themes, it would be cool if we can keep track in case some people want to jump on the waitlist ASAP.

Hey Guys. Happy new Year to all!!! Back to work again today sigh. it's gonna be super busy and stressful as well.

Anyway have a bunch of codes here I can't use because now we can only use it one per batch so I hope you guys can benefit fro this. (Some REP points would be nice too :p)

They are due Jan 02, 2017 12:00AM PT so please use them by then!!! As follows:
  1. HOLIDY16T6I4N5PP
  2. HOLIDY169BD555W7
  3. HOLIDY16LLTYAGFO
  4. HOLIDY16BJHLLUDM

Enjoy, and Happy 2017! :hi5::clap:)

Back